Skip to main content

Pregnancy Diaries: What I Eat In A Day During My COVID-19 Home Quarantine


Hello lovely pregnant mommies in Peterborough! Hope you’re staying safe at home and taking extra care of your health and hygiene. As you all know by now, I believe in healthy eating and therefore preach the same wherever I go (now, I can’t even go anywhere thanks to Mr Corona). Obviously, I only visit my ultrasound baby scan clinic in Peterborough.

Since many lovely ladies wanted to know what I eat in a day I thought of blogging about the same. It gives me a headache when I find pregnant women not watching what they eat during pregnancy. Come on, you need extra nutrition during pregnancy! Increase your protein and iron intake because it’s good for your little one’s growth and development. Also, keep tracks of your baby’s well-being by getting regular USG scans from a baby scan clinic even during this COVID-19 outbreak. Anyway, I’ve talked too much, now let me tell you what I eat in a day with a bump during my home quarantine. 


Breakfast 

I love having breakfast! It’s my favourite meal of the day so I ensure that it’s healthy without compromising the taste. For breakfast, I eat 4 hard-boiled eggs, wholewheat toast, and delicious nut smoothie . My breakfast fills me up for at least 4 hours, so yes, it's worth it.

Lunch

I usually don’t worry too much about lunch but obviously, I have to eat healthy for my unborn sweetheart so I eat tuna salad or fruit and veggie salad and sometimes whole wheat spaghetti with meatballs. I just love spaghetti with meatballs! If I don’t feel like having lunch I drink my favourite green smoothie or peanut butter smoothie to fill my body some nutrients. 

Evening Snack

Yes, snacking is important too! So, I drink a glass of milk every evening with trail mix, whole wheat nut cookies or oatmeal muffins. 

Dinner

Dinner mostly entails sandwiches , smoked salmon, beef or lamb stew, lasagne casserole, and egg wraps. Once I’m done with my dinner and on my way to the bed, I sip a cup of herbal tea to calm my nerves. I always ensure to shuffle my herbal teas daily. 

I hope you liked my blog. I believe healthy eating is extremely crucial during pregnancy and so is getting regular ultrasound baby scan from a reputed ultrasound baby scan clinic. If you want to book the requisite fetal health check scan to check your baby's well-being, visit Ultrasound Baby Scanning Services Peterborough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigestion During Pregnancy? Let’s Know More

Indigestion usually happens during the first trimester of pregnancy . There are several reasons for you to suffer from indigestion during pregnancy. The main cause being an abrupt change in hormones . Yes, an increase in the progesterone hormone can relax the sphincter muscles, thus resulting in indigestion. Another reason would be the growing bump, your growing baby exerts a lot of pressure on your abdomen, and hence, you encounter various gastrointestinal problems , such as heartburn, indigestion, vomiting, acid reflux , and so on.  Book your next early pregnancy scan from Peterborough’s Renowned Ultrasound Baby Scan Clinic . As much as it’s common to face indigestion during pregnancy, the fact cannot be ignored that indigestion is a huge discomfort for several expecting women. Here are some symptoms that confirm indigestion in pregnant women.     • Heartburn     • Nausea and vomiting     • Bloating and belching     • Food regurgitation (a condition in which food starts coming back

Avail Early Pregnancy Offers From The Best Baby Scan Clinic In Peterborough

Early pregnancy scans are special scans always conducted during the first trimester or three months of pregnancy . Early pregnancy ultrasound scans are available after 6+ weeks of pregnancy. Many ultrasound baby scan clinics in Peterborough have started to offer affordable early pregnancy scans to pregnant women. In this blog, we’ll discuss early pregnancy scans offered by the leading ultrasound baby scanning services centre in Peterborough, UK – Window to the Womb Peterborough. Let’s take a thorough look at some of them.  firstAssure Viability Scan (from 6-10+6 Weeks) • Confirmation of an intrauterine pregnancy • Check for single or multiple pregnancies • Visualisation of heartbeat • Assessment of ovaries and pelvic area • Estimated dating of the pregnancy by measurements • Early pregnancy obstetric report • Ultrasound price: £79 firstAssure Dating Scan (from 8-12+6 Weeks) • Confirmation of an intrauterine pregnancy • Check for single or multiple